MoscaPhoto is run by two human beings, Alice & Josh. We are regular people, just like you! When we aren't artfully creating images of your event... we are in each other's company, traveling, eating, cooking, playing with our doggies and enjoying quality time at our home. Here is a simple blog with nothing but our iPhone images (and a few old scans that I have stored on my iPhone), spanning from 2009 to mid-2011. (More current iPhoneography coming soon!) :)

Stevenson WA

When I first moved to the Pacific Northwest back in 2003, I was living in Stevenson WA. It's a tiny little town on the shores of the Columbia River, in the Columbia River Gorge (where the famous Skamania Lodge and the famous Walking Man Brewery are). It's only about 45 minutes east of downtown Portland and it's really super nice. Secluded without being too far away from a city. This particular view is looking west from the shores of the river, with my friend's Columbia Gorge Riverside Lodge to my left.

Stevenson WA in 2009

0 comments:

Post a Comment